In this modern age of organization, everything is being done through organizations small, big or medium. Organization is a team divided into smaller office teams. The office is the unit where the team members perform their jobs complete their tasks and achieve the objectives of the organizations. The output of such team depends upon core functional skills as well as soft skills. In this programme we work at the office level and our focus remains upon human as well as procedural aspects of any office unit. Compaction of skills needed for office functioning and reinforcement with the use of technology are our main area.
• Understanding the objectives of the organization, office and the employee itself.
• Understanding role and functions and focusing on self as per the demands of role and functions assigned.
• Understanding and using the proper dress code for making office environment professional.
• Learning deskmanship skills for organized and performance oriented working.
• Learning business communication especially email and telephone etiquettes for better communication with clients and other office units.
• Learning effective records management skills for better functioning of the organization.
• Learning time management and stress management skills for organizational as well as personal effectiveness and efficiency.
TIM has been delivering office management training to various companies as well as institutions and helping all positions become more effective by sharing with them the exact office etiquette and behaviour needs depending on their current needs. TIM excels in making value based and need based training modules and also makes very effective use of Exercises, self expression sessions, role plays and discussions, videos, case studies etc. We believe in transformation by sharing and caring.
Office Management Training Program
Business etiquette and self grooming
E-Mail and telephone etiquette
Effectiveness enhancement for support staff
Handling multiple tasks effectively
Other Training Programs
Office Management & Performance